BMW F650GS Project
This is my 2005 BMW F650 GS.
This is a great dual sport/adventure bike, but it can be even better
with a bunch of money!
This is what I have already added:
- BMW engine guard
- BMW taller windshield
- Touratech panniers with oil & gas bottle carriers
- Touratech aluminum chain guard
- Touratech locking GPS mount (shock-proof)
- Touratech carbon fiber rear brake cylinder cover
- Continental TKC80 tires
What's Left to Do...
This is the collection of parts left to install on the GS.
- Touratech TT39 tank kit
- Touratech handlebar risers with new steel braided brake lines
- Touratech handguards and small spoilers
- Touratech progressive fork springs
This is what the bike should look like (sort of) when I am done with
the current pile of parts: